Sunday, 29 March 2020

YouTube Prankster Cements His Own Head Inside A Microwave For Clicks

YouTube Prankster Cements His Own Head Inside A Microwave For Clicks

Firefighters in central England were left “seriously unimpressed” after a YouTube video stunt went horrifically wrong.

A Wolverhampton-based prankster had his friends cement his head inside a microwave oven on Thursday afternoon, according to authorities.

His pals fed an air tube into the device so that he could breathe, and he covered his face with a plastic bag. But their attempt at making a cement mold of his features backfired.

After spending almost 90 minutes desperately trying to free the man from the appliance, his friends called on fire crews to deal with the consequences. At least they hadn’t switched the device on.

We're seriously unimpressed ¡.
Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been 'cemented' inside a microwave oven. Read more: https://t.co/6bZReGuKQX (Photos © West Midlands Fire Service) pic.twitter.com/2ch2UhszeH

— West Midlands Fire (@WestMidsFire)

As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured,” Shaun Dakin, from the West Midlands Fire Service, said via a statement.

“All of the group involved were very apologetic,” Dakin added. “But this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”

The man was left shaken, but unharmed, after his rescue.

Multiple media organizations have identified the prankster as 22-year-old Jay Swingler, from the TGFbro YouTube channel.

Late Thursday, the channel shared a video, which contains some distressing scenes, of the stunt-gone-wrong.

Couples Share the One Position They Will NEVER Try...

9 Chagford House, Chagford Street, London NW1 6EG

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
+44 (0) 207 258 3565
+44 (0) 7701 044645